Drivve | DM Bookkeeper enables companies to create a secure bookkeeping process that can manage, allocate and assign receipts.
As soon as an invoice arrives at your company, the receipt is processed using Drivve | DM, it can then be pre-assigned with the account assignment module. You also have the option of exporting the account assignment data for booking to your accounting software. A link to the document is available with the exported data, allowing you to directly view your receipt stored in Drivve | DM with a single click from your accounting software.
Bookkeeping for accounting
- Administration, allocation and assignment of receipts
- Administrate ledger accounts, cost centers, cost units and projects
- Definition of VAT rates and VAT codes as well as document types or filing shortcuts
- Definition of the ledger currency
- Import of ledger accounts, cost centers and cost units from CSV file possible
- Import suppliers and projects via CSV file or by linking to Drivve | DM spaces
- Set net / gross as the default for account assignment
- Define an automatic mapping of default index values to the booking record
- Selection of the creditor and ledger accounts by auto-complete functionality
- Pre-allocation of the amount, invoice number, document date, description
- Ability to split postings with several ledger accounts
- Ability to add a posting text for each separate ledger account
- Option to assign cost center, cost unit and project per ledger account
- Export booking records for further processing
- Manual or automatic export of released booking records
- Target format is a generic CSV output as well as a booking batch in DATEV ASCII format
- Secure booking process via dedicated permissions
Drivve | DM Bookkeeper is the most reliable way for invoice processing within your enterprise.