Security and Protection
Drivve | DM has a rights management module that enables an administrator to grant permissions to documents based on type to designated users and groups.
Drivve | DM works as a multilayered system and features exclusive use of the Dr. Doc Image Vault™, a secure, virtually maintenance-free object-oriented database. Image Vault has been used by some of Europe's biggest organizations from major car manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies to military contractors storing top-secret documents with the highest security needs.
From the end user's perspective, Drivve | DM’s security details are available in an intuitive admin dashboard. The dashboard allows you control access to all your assets at the user/group/role or cabinet/dossier/folder/file levels.
Secure documents with rights management
- Integrated user management with the ability to add an any number of users
- Group-based rights: Define an any number of different groups and sub-groups with specific rights
- Role-based rights: Define access rights based on roles instead of groups
- Rights-templates: Define rights-templates for stereotypes and assign them to users and groups
- Security and user management with users, groups and roles
- Access restriction based on content
- Easy definition of users, groups and roles
- Access to documents by types of defined users and groups
- LDAP user synchronization
- Integration into Microsoft® Active Directory
- Definition of user rights based on the filing structure
- Guest licenses with significantly reduced rights (limited by the system)
- Ability to switch between entities with one login