LRS Managed Services
With changing priorities and business needs, many customers want to re-focus their internal IT resources on core business initiatives. To support this effort, LRS has developed our Managed Services offering for your LRS software.
Simply put, our LRS Managed Services solution offers the benefits of LRS’ industry-leading Enterprise Output Management solutions without the need to dedicate your internal staff resources to install, configure, maintain, and support the LRS software. Instead, LRS can shoulder some or all of these tasks, providing reliable document delivery in a flexible, scalable service model.
Why Change? Why Now? Why LRS?
LRS Managed Services may make sense if your organization:
- Manages LRS products running on prem at your site or in your private cloud or manages LRS products hosted in the LRS Cloud
- Relies on key documents to complete critical business processes
- Wants to minimize the time your internal IT resources spend on managing printers and documents
- Wants to leverage LRS expertise to realize greater value from your investment in LRS solutions
- Embraces cloud-based infrastructure solutions for improved savings & flexibility
For over 40 years, many of the largest companies in the world have relied on LRS Enterprise Output Management software for assured delivery of critical business documents.
Result? More scalable, flexible, and reliable software supported by the most knowledgeable and experienced team of document experts anywhere in the world. LRS Managed Services lets you benefit from this expertise while saving money.
Working with LRS Managed Services
The diagram below shows how LRS Managed Services staff works with your team on a solution to meet your business needs. Click on the sections to find out more about the journey.
LRS gathers information about your existing print infrastructure to design a service to meet your requirements. Once discussed and approved by your organization and LRS, the service designs are shared with the LRS implementation team.
LRS team designs and implements the service in accordance with agreed scope, SLAs, etc. then transitions to Onboarding and Go-Live
On an ongoing basis, LRS staff manages all of the following:
- Reported Incidents
- Change requests
- LRS hardware assets
- Software releases
Continuous Service Improvement
On an ongoing basis, LRS provides:
- Quarterly business reviews
- Detailed reports of document usage
- Product performance, functionality, and usability enhancements
- Summary report prior to contract end to aid next transition cycle
Want More Information?
Contact our LRS Managed Services team or click on one of the phases of our Service Design Process: