For more than 30 years, LRS has been providing scalable, reliable output management software solutions to organizations of all sizes and industries. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world, with printer fleets ranging from hundreds of printers to tens of thousands of devices from a wide variety of manufacturers.
To help our customers get the most out of their investments in LRS® software, we provide a number of service offerings. Our dedicated team of technical experts can help you with:
- Archive Conversions to reduce software and hardware costs of legacy document archives by helping you migrate to the cost-effective PageCenterX® archival solution
- Custom Solutions that help you implement highly-tailored document workflows, enforce corporate print policies, and directly interface with your critical business applications
- Forms Creation Services that eliminate the need for costly pre-printed forms, proprietary document formats, and staff time spent on forms customization
- LRS Managed Services can help you; Manage LRS products running on prem at your site; Manage licensed LRS products running in the LRS Cloud or other location; or Host LRS software in the LRS Cloud and provide the management and administration of our products
- Product Implementation Services to streamline the process of installing and configuring LRS software to work with your critical business applications
- Training Solutions that increase user and IT administrator productivity by teaching them how to perform printing-related tasks in the most efficient manner
LRS Technical Services staff include systems engineers and project managers with decades of experience in the field of output management. Our teams can help you implement output best practices throughout your organization to save money and improve your use of document technologies.
Click here to learn about LRS’ comprehensive portfolio of technical service offerings.