For four decades, LRS has been providing scalable, reliable output management software solutions to organizations of all sizes and industries. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world, with printer fleets ranging from hundreds of printers to tens of thousands of devices from a wide variety of manufacturers.
To help our customers get the most out of their investments in LRS® software, we provide a number of service offerings. Our dedicated team of technical experts can help you with:
- Conversion Services to reduce software and hardware costs of legacy document archives by helping you migrate to the cost-effective PageCenterX® archival solution
- Custom Development that helps you implement highly-tailored document workflows, enforce corporate print policies, and directly interface with your critical business applications
- Managed Services that can help you manage LRS products running on prem at your site; manage licensed LRS products running in the LRS Cloud or other location; or host LRS software in the LRS Cloud while providing management and administration of our products
- Implementation Services to streamline the process of installing and configuring LRS software to work with your critical business applications
- Extended Engineering that provides you access to our highly experienced systems engineering staff for a defined block of time, eliminating the need to hire and train specialized staff for output management projects
- Premium Support that gives you rapid access to product specialists with a detailed understanding of your IT environment and any site-specific customizations.
LRS Services staff include systems engineers and project managers with decades of experience in the field of output management. Our teams can help you implement output best practices throughout your organization to save money and improve your use of document technologies.
Click here to learn about LRS’ comprehensive portfolio of technical service offerings.