Personal Print Manager
When it comes to printing critical documents, end users need the ability to print when, where, and how they want. At the same time, IT administrators expect their organization’s print systems to be secure, scalable, and easy to manage.
Personal Print Manager software from LRS delivers results for both sets of stakeholders. This integrated feature of the VPSX® Output Management suite lets end users quickly and easily manage most everyday print-related tasks without calling help desk and other support staff. Running as a system-level utility on most major desktop computing platforms, the solution enables users to:
- Easily locate, add, and delete VPSX defined printers
- Set preferences like default printer, paper handling & color options, etc.
- See the status of queued print jobs and delete them when no longer needed
- Stop worrying about outdated or incorrect print drivers
- Set up and maintain a user profile with various print and scan-related preferences (e.g., default MFP interface language, pull print delegates, scanning defaults, etc.)