Designing Document Management Workflow processes
With Drivve | DM Workflow Management you can design standardized, dynamic processes – optimized and customized to your company needs.
You can organize workflows by priority, automate processes by demand and create new ad-hoc workflows. Mandatory fields ensure that even the smallest piece of document detail will not be overlooked. And the integrated notification system makes sure that you will never miss a task!
Document Workflow made simple
- Easy creation and editing of workflow templates in the web interface
- Pre-defined workflow templates
- Creation of ad-hoc workflows
- Automation of processes
- Priorities and due dates
- Automatic workflow distribution
- Automatic initialization of workflows by rules
- Private inbox
- Workflow notification service
- Individual allocation of the workflow subject
- Due date monitoring and alert service
- Record journal indicating record changes and which user changed the record
- Creation of notes associated to workflows
- Standardized and individual workflow controls
- Linking of related documents and spaces to a workflow
- Distribution of data sets via email, internal link and private cloud
- Comprehensive rights management
- Prioritizing of individual workflows
- Adaptation of the workflow overview to the workflow priorities
- Controlling view for workflows according to rights management
- Workflow search by owner, subject, status etc.
- Creation of linear workflows like follow-ups, reminders, auditing etc.
- Email notifications for overdue workflows
- Support for four-eyes principle by using multiple users for a workflow step
- Ability to manage your workflows with mobile app
- Task list filter to see relevant tasks only
- Full history of workflow kept in database for later review
- Rewind a workflow to a previous step
- Cancel a workflow (requires additional permission)