z/OS Archive Migration: Save Money & Improve Business Agility
July 16, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Is your organization looking to work smarter and reduce costs? Of course you are. Luckily, if you are using legacy z/OS® archival products like ASG® ViewDirect, BMC® Control-D, CA-View (SARS), CA-Bundl or home grown archival platforms, there could be a better and more cost effective way to manage, decollate, distribute and store business critical documents and reports.
Many customers continue to rely on mainframe applications for core business processes. However, by reducing MIPS and other costs, LRS has helped major organizations realize ROI of over 300% and a payback period of less than a year. In one engagement, a customer reduced an annual £1 million expense on a z/OS mainframe to just £100K by migrating to a Windows® platform.
In our July 16th Webinar, LRS will outline:
- Our experience and success in migrating over 80 z/OS legacy archives
- LRS’ proven migration and conversion process
- Benefits and methods of mitigating the growing risk of the mainframe “skills gap”
- Ways to save money and create a more attractive workplace for your next generation of IT workers
Learn More, Save More, and Get More from Your Document Infrastructure
Join presenter Nigel Whitmore as he explains how LRS® solutions can help you:
- Improve business agility and user productivity
- Optimize and standardize your infrastructure
- Simplify operational services
- Improve business digitalization strategy
Register now for this webinar to learn how to score a quick and simple win for your team.
Who Should Attend?
Consider attending if you are in a Senior leadership role responsible for your organization’s mainframe systems and infrastructure, digital workplace, and/or end user experience.
Register for the Webinar recording to be sent after the event here.
Timezone: (GMT Standard Time)