Supporting Mobile Workers in the Digital Workplace - Recording
Webinar Duration 45 Minutes
Mobility for the Digital Workplace
This webinar outlines the different techniques and technology which enable end users to print and scan the documents they need regardless of what device they’re using or which location they are working from.
The webinar will cover:
- The importance of printing and scanning capabilities for mobile workers
- Locating and connecting to nearby print devices (i.e. IT self service)
- Conveniently printing to nearby print devices
- Conveniently accessing scan workflows at nearby MFP devices, including personalization
- Single, sign-on authentication for both print and scan workflows
- Mobile printing from iOS, Android and other mobile devices
- Printing in a VDI environment
- Live Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Presenter: Brent Black - Director of Product Management, LRS
Brent works closely with sales, marketing and development organizations to monitor trends and define the future roadmap at LRS. Brent has spent over 30 years working in the print and output management industry.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re in a Senior Leadership role that is responsible for your organization’s infrastructure, applications, desktop services, digital transformation, cloud enablement, legacy modernization or mobile/virtualization you won’t want to miss this webinar.