Documents, Mobility and how to improve the End User Experience - December 15th
December 15, 2020
To address the COVID-related challenges of the past year, organizations have revamped IT systems to let end users access business-critical documents and information wherever, however, and whenever they are needed. Now, with the end of the pandemic in sight, companies are looking to leverage this newfound flexibility to their strategic advantage.
On December 15th, LRS will host an online session on how to enhance the end user experience and computing mobility. Join our webinar to learn how LRS output management software helps your users:
- Easily locate nearby printers, scanners, and other output devices wherever they go
- Print documents from any physical or virtual desktop, mobile device, or back-end application
- Maintain compliance with document policies while protecting sensitive information
- Reduce document waste, enhance productivity, and better serve their customers
Learn More, Save More, and Get More from Your Output Delivery Infrastructure
Join presenters Dave Weiner and Jeff Lecko as they explain how LRS solutions are helping companies:
- Improve business agility and user productivity
- Better support employees working from home or on the go
- Optimize and standardize their document infrastructures
- Increase document security through single sign-on and encryption
Register now for this 30-minute webinar to learn how to score a quick and simple win for your team. For scheduling convenience, the live event will take place at the time and date above. Included in the 30-minute event will be a brief audience Q&A period to address attendee questions.
Who Should Attend?
Consider attending if you are in a Senior leadership role responsible for your organization’s business systems and infrastructure, digital workplace, and/or end user experience.
Register for the Webinar recording to be sent after the event here.
Presented by: Dave Weiner, Senior Sales Manager East Region, North America and Jeff Lecko, Senior Technical Manager, North America