Choose to view or right-click to download:
- Datasheet: Managing USB Printers - Cirrato manages all printers, including locally connected ones. You can monitor print behanvior and implement rule based printing for more cost efficient use of these devices.
- Datasheet: Secure Printing - Cirrato offers anywhere, anytime secure printing. Users need to authenticate at a device in order for their print jobs to be released. Cirrato supports Canon, FujiXerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Lexmark, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox devices.
- Datasheet: Single Server Printing - Consolidate print servers with Cirrato. With Cirrato centralized print management organizations enjoy a single point of control over printing and reduce bandwidth consumption.
- Case Study: Government & Healthcare Facility - With Cirrato One, this government organization can rely on printing to work at all times, on each of the 2,000 devices. Whenever or wherever it is required.
- Case Study: Government Institution - With Cirrato One, this government institution got control over their entire print fleet with just one server and implemented a secure Follow print solution. Employees enjoy a unified user experience when printing across the organization.
- Case Study: L&N (finance) - Before Cirrato One it could take up to 15 minutes to print a three page document and the whole office was slowed down. Now it takes 21 seconds. Key benefits are network traffic reduction and centralized driver management.
- Case Study: NCC (construction) - With Cirrato One, NCC could remove 60 print servers. They have 18,000 users, spread amongst 550 offices and 3,000 building sites. It is vital that printing is available to them at all times and with Cirrato they have maximum redundancy.
- Case Study: STRABAG (construction) - With Cirrato One, Austrian construction giant STRABAG uses one server to manage printing on 6,500 devices worldwide. They have 20,000 users at 500+ locations. They were able to remove 250 print servers.
- Case Study: Strukton (infrastructure and logistics) - With Cirrato One, Strukton reduced its carbon footprint by bringing down the greenhouse gas emissions produced by printers and print servers. They consolidated their print fleet by 14% and established a 10% reduction in print volume.
- White Paper: Printing with Cirrato - This white paper contains all the information about Cirrato and its features. You will get a complete overview of the benefits and what Cirrato brings to your company. You will also learn how to obtain a trial license or how you can request a POC.
- Watch the online Cirrato presentation - This presentation covers the differences between traditional printing and Cirrato single server printing. It explains the ticketing system and direct IP printing. Follow Print is covered as well.