Have you assessed how secure your printing process is?
Most enterprise organizations have assessed their security risks and implemented solutions to mitigate security breaches of their documents and data. However, recent industry studies indicate that the printing process is often overlooked in security audits.
We invite you take a few minutes to listen to Brent Black, Director of Product Management for LRS, as he speaks to the many aspects of Print Security within enterprise organizations.
When thinking about your printing, are your documents:
- Secure on the network? - Is printing encrypted when travelling across the network to avoid risk of interception?
- Protected on the printer?– Is data protected when sitting in the printer’s storage?
- Authenticated for release? – For sensitive documents, are staff required to physically release printing with single or double authentication methods?
- Tracked? – Can you track, via watermarks on the printed page, who printed a given document?
- Policy driven? – Can you disallow printing of particular document types based on the user profile?
- Monitored and audited? – Can you track the “who, how, where, when, and what” of all your print jobs?
LRS understands that security requirements are uniquely tailored to each organization’s needs and business processes. That’s why we work closely with organizations to understand their requirements and develop a solution that works for them. Contact us to find out how we can deliver print security for the whole organization with a single solution approach.
Start small but think big with LRS. Our software is the only output and print management solution your business will ever need. From front office print to application (ERP, EMR or other), mainframe, mobile or VDI printing, we cover it all.
Want to learn more about LRS secure printing solutions? Contact us / request a demo: