What capabilities can print and printer monitoring software provide?
- Central print monitoring and printer monitoring for simplified IT services and quick error detection/resolution
- Reporting and print auditing of how much/what type of printing your organization is doing
- Monitor printing and printer usage for internal printer consolidation projects
- Print cost accounting
- Policy printing creation and rollout
- Print monitoring for security and compliance
- The ability to manage vendor relations with Managed Print Services (MPS) Providers
The LRS® Output Management software is a unique solution that provides a standardized IT service layer for all your digital document output and hardcopy printing. Our software is a platform-independent solution for managing printing from mobile to mainframe and everything in-between. LRS software centrally manages and monitors printing enabling organizations to eliminate most of their incumbent print infrastructure such as Windows® Print Servers and specialist printer hardware. LRS software is proven to substantially reduce costs, simplify IT services and improve end user experience.
To find out more request a demonstration from LRS or click on any of the links in the learn more section on the left.
How it works