Eliminate Print Servers
LRS® print server elimination/consolidation software is the world’s leading output and print management solution, managing any output, from any platform, in any format to any destination, through a standardized service layer. This service layer eliminates the need for dedicated print servers, specialist printer hardware and incumbent print software, simplifying IT service and significantly reducing costs.
LRS software helped a European manufacturer reduce Windows®print servers from 600 down to 30 with projected savings exceeding 2.1 million euros.
Establishing LRS software as the central hub for all document output and storage helps you by eliminating Windows print servers as well as printer-specific hardware such as DIMMs. By controlling all print output with a single instance of the LRS Output Management solution you also enable centralized accounting of documents across your organization. This helps LRS customers generate audit reports used for cost accounting, print reduction and internal device consolidation projects.
A recent independent analyst report concluded that customers achieve a five year ROI of 492% and a break-even time of 10 months with LRS print server elimination software.
Extending Output Management
- Eliminates central and branch Windows® print servers
- Output auditing for cost accounting and green initiative tracking
- Easy end-user printer locator and one click printer installation
- Central management of print drivers for moves, adds and changes
- Enforced and suggested policy printing
- Integrated pull printing with different solutions for your entire fleet
- Support for virtualized desktop environment
- Support for mobile and tablet printing
Intelligent Document Bundling - Create bundled sets of customized documents
Pull Printing - Enable secure document release with authentication
Output Auditing - Track printing for auditing and cost accounting
Please enter your contact details below, so we can email you additional information about the LRS software solutions, including software that allows for print server elimination, centralized control and reporting.