Setting up SSO for the LRS Support Portal
The LRS Support portal supports single sign-on (SSO). Both OpenID Connect (OIDC) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) standards can be used as options for SSO.
To enable SSO access to the LRS Support portal, please follow these steps:
- Click the following link to sign up as a user for the LRS Support portal:
Registration Request - LRS Support Portal
- Once approved, you will get an email to reset your password.
- Sign in to the LRS Support portal with your email address and the password created in step 2.
- After signing in, open a new support case by clicking the "OPEN A SUPPORT CASE" link on the support home page.
- For the case description, indicate you want to configure SSO access to the LRS Support portal and whether you want to use OIDC or SAML.
- Our LRS support team will work with you to set up SSO access.