SAP Output Management
The weakest link in your SAP business process chain is where information leaves SAP® applications, i.e., at the creation of a hardcopy or electronic document. The infrastructure that supports SAP printing and SAP document management in most enterprises is complex and costly to manage. This increases the risk of business process failure and the cost of delivering SAP documents.
Since 1997, LRS® has been delivering SAP printing solutions that help customers meet their service level agreements (SLAs) while reducing the costs of document delivery. Our SAP-certified VPSX/OutputManager® solution replaces nearly all of the native SAP print server infrastructure and specialized hardware. The result is a reduction in administration and helpdesk resources required to manage and support SAP printing environments. When problems do occur, the simple web-based interface makes them easy to find and even easier to resolve.
Since 1997, LRS has been delivering solutions that help SAP customers meet their service level agreements (SLAs) while reducing the costs of document delivery.
SAP developed its External Output Management (BC-XOM) interface to offer a scalable alternative to problematic native OS-based document facilities. LRS® Output Management solutions leverage the BC-XOM interface to provide reliable end-to-end document delivery and status feedback between the SAP user interface to the printed page. The VPSX/OutputManager product is also certified for use with SAP’s successor (RFC) interface to external SAP output management solutions.
“What are some benefits of the LRS solution?”
LRS software provides a variety of benefits for organizations that rely on SAP applications for their critical business processes. The VPSX/OutputManager solution helps you:
- Streamline your SAP printing infrastructure by allowing you to manage all printer definitions, drivers, status notifications, etc. from a single interface.
- Improve your SAP application performance by offloading the burden of document formatting and delivery from your SAP servers.
- Eliminate disparate “point solutions” for workstation, application, and SAP printing by implementing a holistic output management system that routes documents from any application on any platform to any printer or destination.
“What applications are supported?”
LRS software works with all major applications in the SAP Business Suite, reliably delivering documents created by:
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules, including sales & distribution (SD), Financial Accounting & Controlling (FI/CO), Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning (PP) and Human Capital Management (HCM). The VPSX/OutputManager solution can improve the efficiency of workflows related to these critical business processes.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Ensure your customer-facing communications are delivered promptly and reliably for better customer retention.
- SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Improve communication with your business partners and enhance communication with those who help you bring products to market.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM). Ensure that labels, inventory lists, and other critical supply chain documents are delivered when and where they are needed.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). Enhance collaboration between suppliers and other parties through more transparent communication.
- Other SAP applications as well as third-party business applications from other best-of-breed providers.