Webinar Dates and Times
The webinar will run three times please choose the most appropriate given your timezone
Webinar Duration 45 Mins
Is your organization using multifunction devices (MFDs) to handle your scanning, printing, pull print, and other document workflows? If you’re like many companies, you likely have two or more software packages to manage these critical functions. This can result in:
- Increased cost and unnecessary complexity
- Lack of security and traceability
- Complex end-user experience resulting in delays and lower productivity
- Restrictions on supported output formats, which limits business process digitalization
- The need to retain and support redundant Windows® Print Servers and other infrastructural elements due to varying hardware requirements
LRS is Standard, Multivendor, and Secure. A “single point of control” software layer to manage secure delivery of all scanning, printing, and pull print functions across the enterprise for any multifunctional device.
Learn More, Save More, and Get More from Your Document Infrastructure
- Improve business agility and user productivity
- Optimize and standardize your infrastructure
- Simplify operational services
- Improve security
- Improve business digitalization strategy
Register now for this webinar to learn how to score a quick and simple win for your team.
Who Should Attend?
Consider attending if you’re in a senior leadership role that is responsible for your organization’s infrastructure, desktop services, digital workplace, security and/or end-user experience.
Eva Maria Suarez Cubillo — Country Manager, Spain
Eva has been working in enterprise software sales since the late 1990’s, serving customers both directly and via partner channels. In managing LRS sales throughout Iberia, Eva has assisted large organizations in streamlining their business processes with LRS® Output Digital Transformation. Her credentials in International Business and Law, a deep knowledge of output management technology gained over two decades at LRS, and her experience working with partners are the basis to a consultative approach to provide the best technology to respond to ever-changing business needs.
Steve Molesworth — Senior Channel Sales Manager
Steve is a Senior Channel Sales Manager in the LRS Channel sales organization. His career in technology sales spans more than 30 years and includes roles in direct sales, channel sales and sales management. At LRS, Steve is driven to align LRS capabilities to compelling propositions for our partners and their customers.
Register for the webinar recording to be sent after the event here.