Introducing Managed Services for LRS Software - 20th October
October 20, 2020
Duration: 45 Minutes
The LRS® Managed Services solution offers organizations the benefits of LRS enterprise output management software without the burden of managing printers, queues, software and driver updates.
We will work with you to design a service that is tailored to you and your organization. Gathering information about your existing print infrastructure and your requirements, we then build and deploy the service according to agreed scope, design, SLA’s etc.
Whether for one product or the entire enterprise output management suite, with varying levels of support depending on your needs – we can manage it for you.
The LRS Managed Services solution can:
- Manage LRS products running on prem at your site or in your private cloud
- Manage LRS products hosted in the LRS Cloud
Benefits of the LRS Managed Services solution include:
- Using LRS experts to reduce management overheads and costs
- All day, every day monitoring – reduce downtime and service failure costs
- Focusing on your core business and not print and scan issues
- Direct access to LRS product development teams
- Minimizing downtime with follow the sun support
Let the LRS experts worry about how to make printing happen.
John Runions — LRS Vice President
John Runions is responsible for the worldwide technical services organization for the Enterprise Output Management Division. This includes Managed Services, Pre-Sales & Implementation Services teams. He has worked for LRS for 24 years.
Register for the Webinar recording to be sent after the event here.